Digital Marketing Apprenticeships

Would Your Business Benefit From A Focus On Your Online Marketing?

You could be reaching out to new and exciting leads by enrolling one or more of your team on the apprenticeship programme built with the future in mind.

Do you need more Leads / Clients?

Do you need a proven marketing strategy for your business?

Do you already have an existing employee working 30+ hours per week on your marketing?

If The Answer is YES... then CONGRATULATIONS as your business could qualify for a £11,000 DIGITAL MARKETER APPRENTICESHIP! You can have any member of your existing team trained on proven Lead Generation and Digital Marketing Strategies through the fully accredited, 95% funded Qualification.

Plus, as an added bonus, Luv4 Marketing will also take you through your first 90 Day Marketing Plan worth £750 to ensure your business benefits from Day 1.

The digital marketing apprenticeship is designed to teach a member of staff how to devise, design and deploy targeted marketing campaigns across a range of online and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition and increase brand awareness. Within the programme we will cover topics including social media advertising, search engine optimisation and pay-per-click, email marketing, content marketing, copywriting, analytics and web development.

Interested? Read more or download our brochure

Download Our Brochure

Whats the deal? Your Employee must...

  • Have lived in the UK/EEA for past 3 years and currently live in England
  • Apprentices must have previously attained 5 GCSE’s (A* - C) including English and Maths (Grade D will require additional function skills assessment)
  • Cannot have another qualification at the same grade or higher (I.e. Marketing degree)
  • Apprentices must be an employee of the business, rather than the owner or a partner
  • Finally, Apprentices must complete 30 hours of work per week in a Digital Marketing Role.

What the business gets?

  • Can offset the contribution against Employer National Insurance payments
  • Marketing Strategy Plan - value £750
  • £1000 grant if Employee is under 19 (or under 24 if on education or healthcare plan)
  • Loyal employee who can use the new learnings in your business instantly
  • A business that is marketed correctly increasing opportunity, leads and sales from targeted audiences

Join Our Digital Marketer Apprenticeship

Application Form

Funding

There are a few funding options below, please talk to the team about payments and possible payment methods when making your application or email any questions to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

  • If an employer has 50 or more members of staff then they are required to contribute 5% (£550) towards the training costs, with the Government funding the remaining 95%
  • If an employer has less then 50 members of staff and the apprentice is under 19 then the government pay 100% of the training costs, if the apprentice is 19 or older then the employer is required to contribute 5% (£550) towards the training costs, with the government funding the remaining 95%
  • If the employer has an annual pay bill over 3 million then the apprenticeship will be funded through the employer’s apprenticeship levy contributions.
  • Regardless of the size of the business, if the apprentice is under 19 at the beginning of the apprenticeship the employer will receive a £1000 grant, paid in two instalments at month 3 and 12 of the apprenticeship.

What the apprentice receives

As well as completing the course, the apprentice will also receive 1-2-1 mentoring throughout the programme and guaranteed practical knowledge and training on all the major online platforms needed for business.

On completion, the learner will earn the following qualification:

  • BCS Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
  • Principles Of Coding (BCS KM1)
  • Marketing Principles (BCS KM2)
  • Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ)

In partnership with:

Still Got Questions?

Booking In Form

Follow Us
  • @Luv4Marketing

Contact
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Company

Luv4 Marketing is a company registered in England & Wales, company #09352934

Registered Address: Newstead House, Pelham Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom, NG5 1AP

Copyright © 2020 Luv4 Marketing
Crafted by WebWorks Design